Every Ford Service now comes with free Ford Service Assistance*, valid from the date of service until your next service is due. If you break down you will get:
- Friendly, skilled roadside help both in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car cannot be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
*Available with Ford Scheduled Services and Haynes Seasonal and Seasonal Plus Services only.
How does it work?
If your vehicle breaks down, simply call us and we’ll get someone out to you as fast as we can. If we’re unable to fix the problem there and then, we can help you in other ways such as providing a replacement vehicle, organising costs for alternative travel to your destination or even covering hotel accommodation for you and your passengers. If you break down in Europe and we’re unable to fix your vehicle, we can arrange for it to be sent to one UK address (for example: home, work, or a Ford dealer). Ford Service Assistance is available 24 hours a day, all year round, with just one phone call, wherever you are in Europe.
Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. Includes European service for Roadside Assistance and Repair and towing to a Ford dealer - see Ford's terms and conditions here for countries covered. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only.
Ford AssistanceFord Assistance is a roadside rescue, repair and recovery service that helps you at home or anywhere in Europe, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Every new Ford passenger car and commercial vehicle comes with one year's free Ford Assistance (excluding Motability and Contract Hire).
- All Ford Direct used cars receive two years’ Ford Assistance.
- All Ford Direct used commercial vehicle receive a minimum of 18 months’ Ford Assistance
How It Works
If we cannot arrange a local repair within a reasonable time, recovery of the vehicle will be available.
What Is Included?
As an extension to our recovery service we may offer you one of the following:
- Use of a temporary loan (replacement) vehicle for a maximum of two working days
- Pay reasonable public transport costs for the driver and passengers
- One nights accommodation, up to £50 (excl. VAT, incl. breakfast) per person per night
- Provide an alternative method of recovery if repairs are started but not completed before the driver’s planned return home (Outside the UK only). We may pay for one person’s reasonable travel and accommodation costs to collect the vehicle (maximum value - £600)
- Single Destination Load Continuation Service for Perishable Goods (Commercial Vehicles only)
To see just how comprehensive our service is please download the Ford Assistance Terms & Conditions