When you book a scheduled service with Haynes Ford you can expect:
- Competitive products and services
- A prompt and convenient appointment
- An exact price for the agreed work
- A time to collect your car that suits you
- A detailed, written explanation of the invoice and work performed
We will also carry out a free FORD eCHECK, checking 30 different points and provide an electronic report with an explanation of any findings. You wil receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, with no obligation to have it done.
When will your vehicle need a service?
It is important that you have your vehicle serviced in line with the service intervals applicable to your vehicle as detailed in your Service Portfolio.
What is included in a Ford service?
- The precise content of each service varies for different models. The content will also vary according to how you use your vehicle. Haynes will supply you with a copy of the complete service check sheet, listing all of the service operations carried out on your vehicle, on completion of each service.
- All servicing work includes a free 30 point FORD eCHECK to ensure any minor problems are spotted sooner rather than later. For a full list of the checks covered in each scheduled service, please ask us.
- Bringing your Ford back to us will ensure the use of genuine Ford parts and Ford Trained technicians, keeping your vehicle in the very best condition.
- Every Ford Scheduled Service now comes with FREE Ford Service Assistance, valid from the date of service until your next service is due.
A Scheduled Service can help in the following ways:
2. Accurate tyre pressures
Did you know that 44% of all UK cars are running with under-inflated tyres?
The tyre pressure gauges used by Ford are extremely accurate and guarantee your tyre pressures are set correctly. 25% too low tyre pressure reduces fuel efficiency by 2%. Having the correct tyre pressure can save you up to £37 on fuel per year.
3. Air filter check
During your scheduled service we check the condition of the air filter to ensure it is functioning correctly. Blocked filters cause the engine to work harder and therefore increase its CO2 emissions.
4. Vehicle servicing by us as a main Ford Dealers
Like any vehicle, your Ford needs servicing regularly to keep it in the best condition and to help maintain its value. Only a Ford Dealer has Ford-trained technicians, Ford-specific tools and the latest computerised diagnostic equipment designed specifically for your Ford. All Ford Dealers use original Ford parts, engineered to fit and perform perfectly with your vehicle.
5. A choice of ways to pay for servicing and maintenance
We offer several different payment plans, to help you budget for servicing your vehicle. Find out which service and maintenance plan suits you.